Flores is one of the Lesser Sunda Islands, an Island arc with an estimated area of 14,300-km extending east from Java island of Indonesia.
Tropical island where the Komodo dragon can be found in the wild, also a destination for scenic beauty, good beaches, and natural of marine environments with nearly every species of coral and tropical fish represented.
– 01 Nights Accommodation at hotel based on Twin Share include daily breakfastAir ticket (Return)
– English Speaking Tour guide assistance
– Private AC transportation
– Round-trip private transfer
– Tours as mentioned on program
– 1 x Lunch at local restaurants basis on setting menu
– 1 x Dinner at local restaurants basis on setting menu
– Parking and entrance fees
– Snorkel equipment
– Bottled mineral water during tour
Tipping for guide and driver
High season surcharges
Tour itinerary are subject to change without any prior notice, any leaving tour without notice will be liable to additional charges.
Itinerary & shopping stop is subject to guide arrangement/traffic.
Min. 2 adults per booking.
Prices are quoted per person in American Dollar (USD) & subject to change without prior notice.
English speaking guide provided ONLY.
Non-refundable deposit upon booking confirmation.